Pcb Designer Engineer - Urgent Position - WK-854Pubblicato il 29-10-2022 - Gi Group in Bardi
We are on the lookout for an organized Pcb Designer Engineer to join our productive team at GIGROUP in Bergamo.
Growing your career as a Full Time Pcb Designer Engineer is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, adaptability and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Pcb Designer Engineer at GIGROUP today!
Teradynebrings high-quality innovations such as smart devices, life-saving medical equipment and data storage systems to market, faster. Its advanced test solutions for semiconductors, electronic systems, wireless devices and more ensure that products perform as they were designed.
Its Industrial Automation offerings include collaborative and mobile robots that help manufacturers of all sizes improve productivity and lower costs. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! The company’s headquarters are in North Reading, MA. It was founded in 1960 and today employs over 6,000 people worldwide.For the new Hardware Design Center in Italy, we are looking for:
PCB DESIGNER ENGINEER
The candidate will work closely with worldwide engineers to design highly complex hardware interface for next generation semiconductor device test solutions.
The main responsibilities are:
· Assist in designing and developing Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Use CAD in preparing PCB assembly and schematic.
· Design PCB layouts to develop high-speed and reliable circuits.
· Analyze and resolve design related issues in a timely manner.
· Work with project team in understanding circuit requirements and limitations.
· Develop design documentations and requirements specifications for assigned projects.
· Review and recommend improvements to existing designs.
· Assist in preparing test procedures and developing test fixtures to verify PCB functions.
· drive the design of high complex PCB layout for ATE applications for leading-edge semiconductor devices such as Mobile processors, Cloud Processors, RF devices, AI computing devices
· In Wafer testing, drive best scheme identification for lowest cost of test (considering TDE, Skip DIE, substrate stack-up)
· to be responsible for power integrity (PI) and signal integrity (SI) simulation at board level or system level, frequency domain or time domain to ensure HW product performance at design stage
· to implement complex mechanical design/simulation, cable design, thermal evaluation by collaborating with PCB design to achieve premium quality in hardware solution according to customer device testing ultimate challenges
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Micro-Electronics, Mechatronics, Biomedical engineering or similar, major related to circuit design or hardware engineering
· Fluent English language, spoken and written.
· Good knowledge and understanding of electronic circuit theory and application in Analog and Digital Hardware experience
· Knowledge and experience in multi-layer board design and embedded system design (Cadence)
· PCB design rules to support PCB Layout phase (Allegro)
· Knowledge in signal integrity or power integrity theory
· Excellent communication skills
· Meticulous, pay attention to details
· Problem solving, open minded
· Ability to successfully work in a team
· Availability to travel oversea for extended period of time
Place of work:
Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI)
permanent (CCNL Commercio) salary package commensurate with the level of experience.
Monday – Friday (flexible working hours)
smartworking + tickets restaurant + relocation package + performance bonus.
L’offerta si intende rivolta a candidati ambosessi, nel rispetto del D.Lgs. n. 198/2006 e ss.Mm.Ii. e dei Decreti Legislativi n. 215 e n. 216 del 2003 sulle parità di trattamento.
Benefits of working as a Pcb Designer Engineer in Bergamo:
? Company offers great benefits
? Company offers career progression opportunities
? Competitive salary