Local Public Sector Account Manager - Sicilia - (N489)Pubblicato il 12-11-2022 - Vodafone in Catania
This position is all about selling and designing integrated solutions that meet current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. This means that you will be in charge of not only the current clients but also the future, potential clients and that you will be engaged with both pre-sale, sale and post-sale activities.
The job requires you to get in touch with customers, to cooperate within teams, which includes people with different backgrounds technical consultants, marketing department (pre-sale activities). You must be able to make customized proposals of Vodafone products and services, by adopting a consultancy approach, identify the need of the customers as well as potential areas of further development,
and manage the negotiation (sale activities). Monitoring the customers’ satisfaction is another activity part of your responsibilities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Maintain and develop the existing and prospect customers. Proposing the full range of Vodafone products and services and customization as required in order to reach personal targets. Strong collaboration within the team to maximize team-results (value and quantity).
• Build relationship with customer at all levels including CxO.
• Provide customer base with high-value consultancy approach, propose the most suitable solution, guarantee efficiency and quality to the client’s processes, with the final goal of full customer satisfaction.
• Contribute actively to the further development of sales practices and efficiency for Vodafone products and services, through sharing of best practice, suggesting new solutions and services. Monitor customer satisfaction and market trends in order to address new opportunities, promoting the development of existing and new services.
• Achieve Sales Goals for the assigned Local Government customers
Create and develop detailed sales plans, accurate forecasting, commitment for results.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in directly managing complex customers
• Experience of developing new business opportunities and driving business opportunities in win-back situations
• Relevant technical sales skills and Local Government sales process experience
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent relational and negotiation skills
• Works through the entire sale chain
• Strong sense of pro-activity
• Strong attitude to problem solving
• Strong attitude to reach targets
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
• Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in international and highly complex organized structures, out of which 3+ years in the area of Local Public Administrations
• Used to work on public notices
• Knowledge of purchase practices within Public Administrations is considered an important asset
• Fluent in English and mother tongue Italian
• B2B work experience
• Sales experience with solutions, IT, ICT and broad understanding for service proposition is a plus