Director Business Development Clean Energy Q-747Pubblicato il 24-11-2022 - Thermo Fisher Scientific in Italia
Dettagli offerta di lavoro
Tipo di lavoro
Descrizione completa della posizione
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing efficiency in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific,
Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
The position will work with the newly established Clean Energy group and other business colleagues to build the partnership pipeline, from start to finish. This requires you to collaborate cross-functionally to align opportunities, achieving both Business and technology objectives. You will clearly communicate partnership goals for prioritization and ensure close alignment with internal teams on partner-related initiatives. You will drive strategic partnerships and can think in a complex way to progress our opportunities in this space.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with team members (Business GMs, Commercial, Product Management, Research & Development, Finance, Legal and others as needed) in technical and business assessment of potential partnership candidates in support of business opportunities. Converts transactional accounts to enterprise partnerships.
- Find opportunities both internally and externally to build our brand in this segment – using the partnerships across the organization
- Demonstrates industry intuition and its application to strategic recommendations that align with group, division and business unit goals.
- Drives the day-to-day management of deals with potential external partners. Identify and follow key success numbers that will be broad enterprise internal mechanisms for driving growth and influence commercial activity
- Drives projects through cross-functional teams. Holds team members accountable
- Uses established internal Finance tools/funnel management processes to drive data driven decisions.
- Establishes opportunities for business and takes them through the pipeline
- Drives all communications and terms with potential partners.
- Provides clear, concise project updates to a wide cross-section of leaders within the organization.
- Work with internal product development teams to coordinate with external partners.
- Interacts with key leaders with vision and customers in the industry to keep up with science and proactively look for potential opportunities. Evaluates white space opportunities for possible expansion.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Business Administration. Experience working in the Clean Energy space, particularly with expertise in the Lithium Battery production segment is a significant differentiator
- 7 years of validated experience in related digital science and related technical fields, leading Business Development / Corporate Development deals.
- Possess a broad business perspective: have in-depth knowledge of the market, industry and organization, and their impact on work processes
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills required, confirmed ability to socialize ideas and recommendations at all levels in the organization, across functional and geographic boundaries.
- Ability to network, consult and influence senior leaders – demonstrate executive presence.
- Highly networked within the industry
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, project management and planning skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% both domestically and internationally.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-(phone hidden)*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
- This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Osservazioni sulle Assunzioni
Pubblicato Appena pubblicato