(N248) - Sales Representative IIPubblicato il 30-12-2022 - Moneygram in Città Metropolitana di Roma
Job Description - Sales Representative II (22010962)
The Sales Representative will be responsible for expanding the Agent network across the assigned region by research new market opportunities identifying prospects and signing up new Agents in line with the company’s business strategy. Candidate should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. He should also be able to demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while having strong analytical skills.
- Represent company’s products and services to identify how company’s solutions meet market needs.
- Provide market analysis in terms of needs and opportunities,
strong market monitoring and competition activities.
- Expand the agents’ network: research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships or new ways of reaching existing market
- Prospect potential Agents in writing, by phone and in person in order to effectively outline the MoneyGram service and the mutual business benefit of becoming an agent. Utilize SalesForce , cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build partnerships with existing agents to ensure MoneyGram’s business plan and targets are met while expanding company’s market share and profitability.
- Report to the line manager with accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly results. Able to follow up a concrete visits schedule agenda provided by the company.
- Ensures all necessary agent documentation is to the relevant standard as requested from the company or local regulations and manages the submission of any new agent on boarding process, via the relevant documents collection.
- Ensures all agent’s information and stored profile data are up to date, with a responsibility to manage all potential data change requests via the relevant internal support processes in a timely manner.
- Deliver product and system training to new agents providing education on all supporting functions, making sure agent is educated on company’s credit and collections policies. Ensures agent compliance bi-yearly training cycle is completed. Take actions to create a growth plan per agent which will be closely monitored.
- Collaborates daily with key support internal departments and takes ownership of key agents’ operational or technical needs and requests, that impact revenue.
- Works with the marketing and pricing teams, as required, to support MoneyGram visibility, pricing competitiveness, product profitability and development. Ensures location branding is up to date and take actions on the field towards this goal.
- Extensive business travel is required, being able to control work related tasks and participate in key meetings via mobile devices. Ability to follow and manage a concrete agent visit schedule with overnight stays in different cities.
- Performs other duties as required by the business.
- BA/BS degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in a field sales role or any related experience on selling and managing sales. Money Transfer sector related previous experience will be considered as a strong asset.
- Demonstrated expertise in independently planning, managing and executing sales strategies
- Fluent in both written and spoken in local and English language. Spanish, Urdu, Bengali, Hindi will be considered as a strong asset
- Proven track record in sales & business development, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes. Strong negotiation skills are needed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking: able to identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions effectively and proactively.
- Effective Time management proven skills – ability to control workload in a structured manner
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment and be sensitive to cultural differences.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Prior exposure in presenting product/service opportunities to clients/customers.
Primary Location : Italy-IT-Rome-Rome
Work Locations : IT_Corp_Rome_Via Laurentina Via Laurentina, no. 449/451 Via del Serafico 77/89/91 Rome