Material Planning Manager - (I-832)Pubblicato il 30-12-2022 - Alstom Gruppe in Savigliano
Material Planning Manager
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
For our Savigliano Site in Italy we are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
Material Planning Manager
Purpose of the Job
You are in charge of the team of Material planning officers and taking care of the definition and control of adequate inventory level of sourced materials, Purchase orders processing and managing Suppliers' deliveries and risks, according to Production / Operations / Installation requirements.
You are in charge of coordinating material planning activities for all site projects, from Design to Execution phase.
- Lead the team of Material planning officers, taking care of the definition and control of adequate inventory level of sourced materials, purchase orders processing and managing Suppliers' deliveries and risks, according to Production, Operations, Installation requirements.
- Identify, generalize and stabilize best practices, proposing deployment Alstom-wide, leading continuous team improvement, plan trainings and coach the team, nurture skill growth and capitalization.
- Stand as reference in your domain, for both your team and your peers.
Your key Accountabilities
- Material scheduling Calculate ABC Classification, Manage Stock Policy and Size Inventory Levels, Define & Control Buy Material Master Data, Monitor MRP Run, Manage Material Net Demand, Manage Material Availability (missing parts), Manage Material Scheduling activities at project /product initialization and Change, Manage Material Scheduling activities at project /product closure, Manage Excess Stock
- Manage Specific Conditions for Vendors, Manage Purchasing Document for Stock Items, Manage Acknowledgement of Purchasing Document for Stock Items
- Follow-Up Needs Expression & Deliveries
- Consolidate Vendor Demand Multi-Business / Multi-Site
- Coordinate Delivery Crisis Solving
- Function Internal Standards: Identify Needs & Define Requirements for Internal Standards, Define, Improve & Validate Internal Standards, Manage Internal Standards Deployment
- Function External Standards: Identify Needs & Define Requirements, Contribute to External Standards Definition, Improvement & Validation, Manage Impact of External Standards on Processes & Tools, Manage External Standards & Regulations Deployment
- In terms of Human Resources: Manage Jobs & Skills, Training & Qualification, Workforce, Staffing & organization
- Performance: Collect Site Monthly KPIs, Manage Site Improvement Action Plan, Review Site Monthly KPIs
- Agree and implement with the department head and the peer domain leaders the department guidelines (team profile and skills, growth plans, discipline evolutions in terms of technology, competitiveness, …)
- Develop and maintain competences, coaching the team and be change agent when necessary
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Provide support to team project/program execution
- Provide clear status communication to management
- Promote Alstom values to his/her team
- Continuously motivate, encourage, evaluate and recognize, train and develop resources, in cooperation with HR, as per approved performance evaluation process and targets
- Commit in Project, Program, Quality Cost Delivery
Q Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
- Experience in supplier relationship management and partnership development.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Materials requirements planning, Industrial scheduling, SAP, custom duties
- Preferred Degree in Engineering
- Good English knowledge
- Experience in project/program execution, management and understanding of project effort estimation.
- Knowledge of Inventory management and Supply chain information systems.
- Excellent communication, leadership, (self) entrepreneurial, organizational, time-management, internal Customer relationship management and decision-making skills.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.