Q-59 - Application Developer/DevOps Architect (m/w/d)Pubblicato il 27-04-2023 - JobLeads in Alessandria
BayWa r.e. is the home for change makers. We r.e.think energy – how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet. At BayWa r.e. we effect change globally. With locations in 30 countries, we have over 4,500 people already working across the world, collaborating with local businesses to proactively shape the future of the energy sector.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems S.à r.l. is a leading solar distributor for the Benelux markets. With the help of the local sales staff and a dynamic, multilingual team, the company focuses on supporting local installers from planning to installation. The company has its own warehouses in Hosingen (LU)
and Bergen Op Zoom (NL) as well as external warehouses in Belgium, This puts you in an ideal position to serve these markets quickly and effectively.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in L-Wemperhardt and are currently looking for an Application Developer/DevOps Architect (m/w/x)
What You Will Do
- Solution design, solution implementation, testing, deployment and documentation of applications
- Optimisation of existing in-house applications of varying complexity
- Independent handling of project-related tasks
What You Bring
- Degree in computer science or a similar qualification and/or substantial work experience
- Interest in challenges and creativity in finding solutions
- Interest in new technologies & automation
- Experience in the following areas is an advantage:
- Continuous Deployment
- Automated Testing
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Microsoft Azure
- Angular / NodeJS
- RESTful APIs
- Structured, focused and independent working style
- A high degree of team spirit
- Good command of written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French and Dutch is an advantage
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite is an advantage
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- An international, innovative and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies androom for manoeuvre
- The opportunity to take an active role in the optimization and expansion of our activities and thus actively contribute to the preservation of a livable environment
- We are very committed to training and development of our employees
- Remuneration in line with the market and performance
- Meal vouchers.
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
You will find detailed information about our location at solar-distribution.baywa-re.lu