[WJ-37] Senior Technical Project ManagerPubblicato il 27-04-2023 - Merkle DACH in Città Metropolitana di Milano
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Managing and overviewing sizeable Salesforce projects or programs ensuring on time, on budget and quality deliveries, according to Client’ requirements;
- Managing project teams ensuring team members motivation, coordination and professional contribution to the project’s success;
- Experience / Ability to manage teams and Clients across different geographies and time zones;
- Leading project management engagements with Clients on the technical and business challenges related to their needs;
- Identifying issues/ risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Project planning & operational management;
- Driving the project delivery methodology, respecting internal PMO best practices;
- Prepare and lead project operational reporting;
- Support the preparation of SteerCo-level project KPIs;
- Be able to support on commercial proposals / pitches if required;
- Be involved in the practice internal activities and initiatives;
- Master degree or above in IT, Engineering, Business Administration / Economics or others (nice-to-have)
- 5 - 10years of IT experience;
- 5 - 8years of project management experience;
- Proven track-record of successful leading a project of minimum 150 man-days / team of 3
- Can do attitude and positive mindset
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Problem solving attitude
- Critical thinking skills
- Team spirit - being able to work within regional and international level teams
- Role Model in her/his acting and performance
- Proficient with project management methodologies - SCRUM / Prince2 / Six Sigma
- Familiar with Salesforce Cloud or at least other cloud-based CRM solutions
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle from requirements gathering to delivery, quality assurance, deployment and post go-live support;
- Soft skills: presentation skills, communicative, professional, positive attitude, pro-active and independent worker, with a can-do attitude;
- Able to translate IT language to a broader (less IT) public
- Experience with managing teams spread across different geographies is a plus
- Understanding of business processes in a specific field is a plus
- Fluent English, written and spoken, German, French - huge plus;
- Intermediate B2-level French, written and spoken, any other language is a plus;
- Open for travelling- up to 25%;
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!