YC-674 AML/KYC Officer, LuxembourgPubblicato il 27-04-2023 - Alter Domus in Lu
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners.
We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
- Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
- Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintenance of KYC information in the investors /clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to investors;
- Prepare and respond to client queries and requests;
- Assist Management in setting up and maintaining internal reporting and KPI's.
- You hold a degree in law, finance or economics;
- You have between 1 and 3 years experience in compliance in the Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Infrastructure industry;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.